Tuesday 30 November 2010

Wombat with bling

There's no particular careery related theme today. I just wanted to share this photo of a blinged out wombat I saw down at Wilson's Promontory National Park recently (just love those 'earrings'). I had meant to turn the flash off, but obviously fumbled the button, and so blinded the poor thing who lurched haphazardly into some bushes hrumphing grumpily.




I suppose I could talk about Park Rangers, and the wonderful job they do with tagging wildlife, and how they're getting ready for the supreme madness of Summer Holidays, and also how superbly they managed the "Schoolies" (the students who've just completed their exams), and how there are so few vacancies for what can be a very challenging job - but I won't.

I'll just say "Rangers are great"

"and so are wombats!"


No comments: